Press ReleaseTrustHCS Recognized as Exceptional Performer in KLAS Research's Outsourced Coding 2018 Report
High percentage of provider organizations recognize TrustHCS for multiple value-added benefits
SPRINGFIELD, Mo., March 12, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — TrustHCS was identified as a top tier “exceptional performer” in the recently published KLAS Research report, Outsourced Coding 2018. The annual report seeks to help provider organizations identify the inpatient outsourced quality coding firms best equipped to meet needs and deliver the value-added benefits required.
TrustHCS was recognized as an exceptional performer that develops strong client relationships and shares their goals with its customers. One hundred percent of report respondents answered “yes” when asked if they would buy the company’s services again. Comments shared included:
- “TrustHCS is a bit more personable and hands-on than other firms. They make us feel like we are their only client. With other vendors, we feel like we are one client among many.”
- “TrustHCS coders are just spot on. They are accurate, and they can keep up with our production standards.”
- “TrustHCS has been very open to making changes to the coders on our account. They understand where our organization is going and what we need. That has helped us build a strategic relationship with TrustHCS.”
The KLAS analysis also showcased TrustHCS for strategic partnering, leadership, volume flexibility, extended education, exceptional internal Q&A, and cost structure/pricing, all value-added benefits positively impacting partners organizations. “TrustHCS stands out for their QA process, which assesses which areas each coder might be weak in and then tailors a QA program to improve performance,” according to the report.
Provider clients praised TrustHCS’ work specifically for:
- Exceptional QA Process (Internal): “We run the TrustHCS contractors through our education department, so they all go through a QA check with our auditors. They get through the QA check fairly quickly. Other outsourced coders have trouble passing our QA checks and meeting our production standards.” —Patient financials manager
- Extended Education: “TrustHCS offers free educational webinars as well as lunch-and-learn events. When they do these, they usually speak about one specific thing. The education events are usually about a good topic, and they are beneficial to our staff. My staff members have the option to sign up for the webinars, which is nice.” —Clinical information manager
“Our experts and consultants have worked diligently to provide additional value beyond quality coding. This report affirms our ability to adapt to our clients’ changing needs while still meeting the highest production standards,” said TrustHCS CEO Torrey Barnhouse. “We’re proud to be recognized as an exceptional provider in multiple segments of KLAS’ Outsourced Coding 2018 report and are sincerely thankful for our clients’ participation.”
KLAS is a research and insights firm on a global mission to improve healthcare delivery by amplifying the provider’s voice. Working with thousands of healthcare professionals and clinicians, KLAS gathers data and insights on software, services and medical equipment to deliver timely reports, trends and statistical overviews. The research directly represents the provider voice and acts as a catalyst for improving vendor performance. Follow KLAS on Twitter
TrustHCS provides staffing and advisory services that improve the financial strength of healthcare organizations. Our services and oversight improve the reliability, integrity and security of our clients’ financial health and enables clinicians, HIM, revenue cycle and clinical documentation improvement leaders gain visibility, insight and control of financial outcomes associated with every patient encounter. Follow TrustHCS on Twitter and LinkedIn.