Full-service CDI outsourcing fuels your journey to quality outcomes and value-based care.Helping your organization succeed.
- Improve clinical documentation outcomes
- Educate providers with specialty expertise and mentoring
- Change documentation behaviors
ACDIS recommends one CDIS per 100 acute care beds. If your organization is like most of our CDI clients, finding and keeping expert, trained CDI specialists is difficult at best—impossible at worst. We understand and agree!
Our 2016 CDI focus group revealed overwhelming productivity and staffing concerns that are quickly solved with TrustHCS outsourced CDI services:
- Experienced CDIS with backgrounds in acute and ambulatory CDI
- Fluency in both coding and clinical aspects of CDI
- Full integration with your CDI program—more than just PRN staff
CDI experience you can count on
- Remote CDI staffing support
- Coverage for inpatient or outpatient CDI programs
- Full engagement for quality, value-base purchasing or 100% case review requirements
Move from volume to value
The healthcare industry is quickly moving from fee-for-service billing to value-based reimbursement. Complete and accurate clinical documentation is essential for correct coding, DRGs and precise quality reporting under both revenue models. TrustHCS CDI services help you successfully balance the demands of two disparate payment systems with ease, efficiency and quality.