- This event has passed.
2019 NYHIMA Annual Conference
June 2 @ 8:00 am - June 5 @ 5:00 pm
The 2019 Annual Conference is an event that you won’t want to miss! With a full program covering topics such as payment reform, informatics, privacy & security, IG/EMR, CDI & Coding, and Compliance!
Historic Hotel Ballroom Dinner & Comedy Show
Keynote Presentations Featuring:
- Kathy Beaver, VP of Rehabilitation,Central Association for the Blind and Visually Impaired
- Valerie Grey, Executive Director of New York eHealth Collaborative
- Jane Conway, RHIA, CCS, CRC, CPhT, AHIMA Approved ICD-10-CM/PCS Trainer will speak on “Navigating Value Based Purchasing Through Risk Adjustment“
- Twiggy Eure, Director of Diversity and Inclusion at Crouse Health will speak on “Diversity and Inclusion in Healthcare Settings”
- Brian DeRochie, NYS Trooper will speak on “Workplace Violence – Prevention and Response”