HCC SolutionRetrospective Risk Adjustment Solution
The TrustHCS HCC coding and clinical documentation team is dedicated to helping healthcare facilities who participate in risk adjustment contracts to improve the overall patient acuity, quality of care delivered, and financial outcomes.
Our remote HCC coding and auditing team assists facilities and providers with capturing proper HCC codes and identification of clinical documentation improvement (CDI) opportunities to, educate, monitor, and improve documentation quality.
TrustHCS HCC Solution team will:
- Conduct retrospective reviews
- Provide proper application of HCC codes
- Validate compliant documentation to support HCC codes
- Identify education and mentoring opportunities for physicians and the care team
- Identify clinical documentation improvement (CDI) opportunities to, educate, monitor, and improve documentation quality
TrustHCS HCC Solution includes:
- Identify gaps in care, documentation, and coding that carry risk-adjustment value that impact quality scores and payment during a retrospective audit
- Perform an opportunity assessment at the patient and provider level
- Test the efficacy of existing HCC coding programs and identify best practices associated with documentation and coding procedures
- Provide summation reports and quarterly executive reviews with appropriate stakeholders
- Maximize historical performance to ensure appropriate patient care and financial reimbursement